Are you getting incorrect passwords on the Wells Fargo login page frequently? If yes! Then you need to approach the ways to fix it quickly. The way to fix the incorrect password error in the Wells Fargo account is easy and quick. You can easily do it by resetting the password of your Wells Fargo account. Wells Fargo allows its customers to reset the password of their account in case they have forgotten the password details. To set a new password for your Wells Fargo account you need to verify the password change action by providing the verification code that is sent to your email address or phone number. In case you have not accessed the registered mobile number then you may not be able to reset the password of your Wells Fargo account.
Way to reset the Wells Fargo account password
To reset the Wells Fargo account password you need to approach the steps that are given below. On the password reset page, make sure to set a strong and different password for your account by including the special or alphanumeric characters.
- Open a web browser of your mobile or computer
- Or launch the Wells Fargo mobile app on your Android device or iPhone
- Locate the Wells Fargo login page and find the ‘Forgot Password’ page
- If you are already on the login page then you can easily find the ‘Forgot Password’ option
- Now, you need to enter the verification code to verify the process
- Find the code from your device and enter it in the corresponding fields on the verification page
- Now, you will be allowed to set a password for your account
- Set a strong and unique password for your Wells Fargo account
- Then, you may need to re-enter the password to confirm it
- To confirm the password change action you need to click on the ‘Yes’ button
- Now, save the details by clicking on the ‘Confirm Password’ button
- Finally, you have reset the password of your Wells Fargo account
To sum up, fix the incorrect password error quickly by resetting the password of your account. The easy and quick steps to reset the Wells Fargo account password are mentioned above in this post. After going through these steps, you will be able to fix the incorrect password error easily and quickly. Once you finish the password reset process then try to re-login to your Wells Fargo account to access it. Hopefully, you have learned about the way to fix the incorrect password error on the Wells Fargo sign-in page.