If you are enrolled with the online banking services offered by Wells Fargo and you recently got to know that you can use the Zelle instant payment services directly from your Wells Fargo account, then you may find this article helpful. Using Zelle with your Wells Fargo account is another kind of luxury. Well, Zelle is an instant payment application that helps you to send or receive money from different users at an instant rate. So, in this article, we shall try to learn more about getting started with Zelle using your Wells Fargo Login details.
Self-help tutorial to use Zelle via Wells Fargo
Make sure your device is connected to the internet before you begin this procedure:
- First of all, you need to open the Wells Fargo homepage
- Now, log in with your Wells Fargo Login details
- On the tab given at the bottom, click the "Zelle" option
- Then, click "Get Started" and review the agreement
- Then, click on the "Accept" option
- Click on the toggle next to your Wells Fargo email
- Enter the verification code sent to you on your email address and click "Register"
- On the next page, review the details and click "Done"
- Choose between the "Send" or "Receive" option
- And, do as prompted on the upcoming screens
How to send money using Zelle on Wells Fargo?
After you have completed the enrollment process, you can add recipients to your Zelle profile and start sending them money or request them to send you money. To do so:
- First of all, click on the "Send" option on the Zelle screen
- On the "Add a recipient" screen, choose "Access Contacts"
- Now, use the search bar to look for the contacts
- Click on the name of the contact you wish to add
- Review the details and click "All Done"
- On the next pop-up, choose "Continue"
- Enter the amount you want to send and click "Review"
- Then, click on the "Send" option and click "Get Code"
- Enter the code and click "Submit"
- When the money is sent, click "Finish"
By reading this article, you can easily get started with using Zelle's features and functionalities directly from your Wells Fargo account. The best part is that you can use your Wells Fargo Login details to sign up for Zelle and start sending/receiving payments instantly.
Read More about:Amazon.com/code|Paypal login|Wells Fargo Login|Discover credit card login|showtimeanytime/activate|Aol Mail login|Aol login|Gemini login|Coinbase login|Bank of America login|Amazon.com/code