Crypto.com is a safe, and secure cryptocurrency platform that operates in more than 127+ countries around the world. This platform allows the users all the relevant financial and risk-management standards in the countries where it is legal and authorized, and one major reason for this legal security is that the customers are unable to use Crypto.com’s services unless they provide personal information because of the diplomatic reasons or it is not allowed by the govt. With these factors in mind, for over 100+ cryptocurrencies, advanced security mechanisms, and low gas prices, Crypto.com is one of Canada’s top crypto exchange platforms. Although, this platform is not limited to web browser extensions only. As this company is expanding its sectors and has launched its mobile application for Android and iOS and one major development is the recent launching of its wallet called "Crypto.com Wallet".
Steps to create a Crypto.com wallet:
- Open your mobile application or web browser.
- Login through your Crypto.com account.
- Navigate from the Home screen and tap on Avatar in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the settings menu i.e. below the avatar to switch the wallets.
- You can choose to create a new wallet or import an old wallet if you are using it already.
- Now tap on the "create new wallet".
- Every crypto wallet you create or ever created has a unique Secret Recovery Phrase that enables access.
- Be sure to back up your 12 words Recovery phrase and keep it in a safe and secure place.
- Now, give your wallet a unique name. After doing this, you will be redirected back to the home screen where you will be able to see your recently created wallet and even you can see the active status on your avatar.
Configure the Settings across multiple wallets:
There are only a few settings of Crypto.com wallet that are shared across the other wallets and some are specific to the individual wallets too.
These are the settings that are shared across the wallets. Basically means these settings will be the same for other wallets too, you don't have to fill in the details again and again.
- Security settings: Pass code, Face ID, and two-factor authentication
- Email communications
The following are the settings that are specific to the individual wallets only:
- 12 digits Secret Recovery Phrase
- Wallet balance (shows each wallet's data separately)
Note that, you can log in through your wallets one at a time only.
We have read about the Crypto.com Wallet Login , overall it is simple and the sign-up steps are easy. Once you are done with the Crypto.com login process then at the same time go for the Wallet's sign-up procedure. Either you can use a PC or it has a mobile application too. On top of that, it provides unique features to the users for a better understanding of the crypto world.