How To Fix HP Smart Hard Disk Error Solution?
How to Solve SMART Hard Disk Error
1. Change Boot Priority Order. Turn off your HP laptop and then turn it on.
2. Reset BIOS. SMART disk error can also occur when there is an issue with the BIOS/firmware.
3. Reseat Hard Drive.
4. Hard Reboot.
5. Use Data Recovery Software.
How do I fix the paper feed problem on my HP printer?
Follow these steps Check the ink or toner cartridges aren't empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Greendot.com Register | Green Dot Login | Green Dot Sign in
For green dot register Set up your Green Dot User ID and password by:
1. Creating your Green Dot User ID here. To create a User ID, you'll need your:
2. When asked, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
3. Come up with a Green Dot User ID and choose a password to go with it.
4. Review the information and make sure it's accurate.